DE / EN / FR / IT
Seite ausdrucken
Select a country
HOLINGER AG

HISTORY

Year Sites and branches
2020 Acquisition of WETZEL + PARTNER Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH, Germany
2019 Hausach office opened, Germany
2019 Acquisition of Cometti Ingegneria SAGL, Besazio (Mendrisio)
2019 HOLINGER Ingenieure GmbH Germany: Acquisition of HOL-ING Planungs- und Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH, Hamburg and Berlin
2019 Stallikon office opened
2018 Acquisition of CERT Ingénierie SA, Sion and Martigny
2018 Participation WETZEL + PARTNER Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH, Germany
2018 Mendrisio office opened
2017 Chur office opened
2016 Acquisition of TK Consult AG, Zurich
2015 HOLINGER Ingenieure GmbH Germany: Trier office opened
2015 Acquisition of share majority of IBG AG, Volketswil
2014 HOLINGER Ingenieure GmbH Germany: Dresden office opened
2013 Hünenberg (Zug) office opened
2013 Integration of all the employees of Spring Ingenieure AG, Thun
2012 HOLINGER Ingenieure GmbH Germany: Chemnitz office opened
2012 Merger of the companies Steinle Ingenieure GmbH and HOLINGER Ingenieure GmbH into HOLINGER Ingenieure GmbH, Germany
2011 Sole proprietorship H-Geol, Oberhofen Berne acquired
2010 Transfer of employees of the sewage Treatment plant Steinle Process Technology GmbH and founding of Steinle Ingenieure GmbH, Germany
2010 HOLINGER IC founded
2009 Küsnacht office opened
2008 Frauenfeld office opened
2007 Frick office opened
2007 Fusion of Künzler & Partner AG, Lucerne and WSA Ingenieure und Planer AG, Zurich
2004 Outsourcing environmental analysis laboratory and founding ENVILAB AG, Zofingen
2003 Schwyz office opened
2003 Zurich branch office moves to Winterthur
2002 HOLINGER Ing GmbH, Hohentengen founded
2002 Lausanne office opened
2002 Participation aqua-System AG, Winterthur
2000 Management Buy Out
1996 HOLINGER SA, Luxembourg founded
1994 Merger with Geological Institute Dr. Schmassmann AG
1993 Basel office opened
1992 Lucerne branch opened
1989 Baden branch opened
1988 Environmental analysis laboratory in Aarau founded
1983 Olten office opened
1967 Acquisition by Motor Columbus Ingenieure AG and conversion to joint-stock company
1956 Berne branch opened
1950 Zurich branch opened
1945 Aarau branch opened
1933 Ingenieurbüro E. Holinger, Liestal founded